7/19/2016

Skills That No One Else Will Ever Attain

At my day job I often struggle with the conflict of within me.

Why am I not doing what I know I can do best at?

The answer that I often believe is that: I am not doing art, because I have not worked hard enough or smart enough or taken more risks.

Perhaps this is true on some level. We should all take these accusations seriously in review of our lives.

Yet, there is something to taking advantage of your situation, even if you are in a miserable rut.

If the above statement about my failings is 100% true, there is still a cause for not letting the miserable rut get me down.

It is this: Learning, giving, submission, and position are always important.

For the artist's ears this statement may sting a little.

It should.

I guess when I look at it honestly, I am not the author of my life...God is.

Learning, giving, submission, and position present opportunities to grow.

Learning, giving, submission, and position experiences no matter your place of employment or service give you advantages in the next step of your journey that no one else will ever attain.

Look for these experiences and cash in now and later on their benefits. Solve problems now where you are at and you may be the leader in the place of employment or service you take. 

No comments:

Post a Comment